Monday, February 18, 2013

The girl who took me on the unsanctioned expedition brought me back. I worried she wouldn't.

my mind
staggers
on the small
silent 
sucked dry 
cat

Was it Uncle Mort? 
Someone else from my past. 

I ponder all day until the moment I am shoved into a colorful backpack. It is 3:39, so at least that part of my life is back on track.



This is a bunny crazy girl!


This fellow was 
                        a trickster
                                   a laugher
                                                              a mean little guffaw 


 

While she understood every word I said.





Bunny-girl reads! 
The words, 
unseen, 
float and 
ensconce me 

No cats in this tale, yet the magic Fire-Haired girl showed me exists in others!
Under the misconception that singing words was singular to Fire-Haired girl, it never even dawned on me that others could do it too!





If they could do it, could I?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home