Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Weekend with Teacher-man

      That's me with Teacher-man's son.
CHECK US OUT!
Matching coats. Kid's got style.


      If you're wondering if cats sweat, stuffed ones do. But you don't whine about a little wet fur to someone who's trying to help you out.

      I would've spent the entire weekend under here.


If I'm not with some kid I live in this crate!






I really do not want to be a crate cat.

I mean, look at this place The Boy took me!

I could barely breath!
The animals
the pink
the red
The animals all lined up
for
MILES AND MILES
and 
at the end
like a rainbow's pot of gold
under a pink
hanging heart

C A N D Y ! !

      Dogs have nothing on us stuffed cats in the olfactory department, and I knew from the aroma permeating this pink and red animal place that something here was AMAZING!
      What was lying wait in those little boxes made me so deliriously happy. Sitting in The Boy's lap as he unwrapped the box. The brown broken-off chunks gliding past my face; the deliquesce I almost tasted from the smell alone. 


******



      I was just about to empty the dishwasher - Teacher-man insinuated I wasn't doing my part, when 
The Girl saved me.

      She showed me:
FISH





Taught me VIOLIN
(Even better than my piano virtuosity)

And introduced me to a miniature 
version of The Boy.


      I'm pretty proud of the ZOO we built. Complete with parking lot. You don't see that quality work from the average four-year-old.



      On the way back to classroom, Teacher-man did take me to one cool place. 



      W.W.T.B?



























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home